Select from the List for details
Sen has been acting in stage from a very early age, Chitra Sen, his grandmother remembered seeing Riddhi acting almost from his birth. She said– From a very tender age he is performing at ‘Prachya’, I remember carrying him through the crowds at the age of 3. He is a regular actor of the theatre group Swapnasandhani.
Sen is a student of South Point school, Kolkata. In 2010, he received a special talent award from his school for his achievements in the field of theatre.
- Dushman No. 1 (directed by Suman Mukhopadhyay)
- 2010: Iti 'Mrinalini': An Unfinished Letter...
- 2012: Kahaani. He played the role of Poltu, a chaiwala.
- 2013: Children of War
- 2014: Chirodini Tumi Je Amar 2
- 2015: Open Tee Bioscope
- 2015: Chauranga
- 2015: Load Shedding
- Dakghor (directed by Kaushik Sen)
- Banku Babur Bandhu 2006 (directed by Kaushik Sen)
- Bhalo Rakkhosher Golpo (directed by Kaushik Sen)
- Birpurush (2010)
- Macbeth (2012 Bengali theatre, based on Shakespeare's play Macbeth, directed by Kaushik Sen, in this play Sen played the role of one of the three witches).
- In mid-2012 Sen played the role of young Andrea in Anjan Dutt's Bengali theatre adoption of Bertolt Brecht's Life of Galileo.
- Award by Nehru Children's Museum.
- Sundaram Award, 2008.
- "Family drama". India Today. Retrieved 11 May 2012.
- "Chitra Sen: Bengali theatre and acting-Exclusive Interview". Calcuttaweb. Retrieved 11 May 2012.
- "Theatre for a cause". Telegraph Kolkata. November 25, 2008. Retrieved 11 May 2012.
- "South Point prize distribution ceremony document" (PDF). South Point school, Kolkata. Retrieved 11 May 2012.
- "A little twist in ‘Kahaani'". Times of India. Oct 24, 2010. Retrieved 11 May 2012.
- "Preview". http://www.narthaki.com/. Retrieved 13 May 2012. External link in |publisher= (help)
- "‘Performance speaks louder than star power’". Times of India. Apr 12, 2012.
- "Anjan as galileo". Telegraph Calcutta. 19 June 2012. Retrieved 25 June 2012.