Select from the List for details
Himadrikishore Dasgupta (Bengali: হিমাদ্রীকিশোর দাশগুপ্ত) (17 May 1973) is a Bengali writer. Himadrikishore Dasgupta was born in Kanchrapara, 24 Parganas district (currently in North 24 Parganas district, West Bengal, India).
Books of Himadrikishore Dasgupta:
- Jakhha sampat (Upannas- Ananda publisher)
- Pari barir pari (Upannas- Ananda publisher)
- Paricromon(Upannas- Ananda publisher)
- Rani Hatepsuter Mummy (Chutoder upannas - Sishu Sahitya Samsad)
- Adhar rater bandhu (Bhooter Galpor collection Sishu Sahitua Samsad)
- Surja mondirer sesh Prohari (Upannas - Parul Prokashani)
- Sunda deeper sonar Dragon (Chotoder upannas - Parul Prokashani)
- Krishna Lamar Gumpha (Chotoder upannas - Patrobharoti)
- Kalo tear deepe (Chotoder upannas.Kisholoy prokashan)
- Manus kumir (Upannas o galpo - Parosh Pathor Prokashan).
Detailed Information coming shortly. Please try another link.